A nation—and a world—in which all physicians, healthcare providers and, health influencers have embraced the dietary paradigm shift to a whole food, plant-based diet; in turn, effectively promoting patient and client adoption of this health-protecting, disease-fighting way of living.
The result: the transformation and regeneration of human health, health care, and the food ecosystem.
The Plantrician Project Mission
To educate, equip and empower our physicians, healthcare practitioners and other health influencers with knowledge about the indisputable benefits of whole food, plant-based nutrition.
- optimal health
- evidence-based information about whole food, plant-based nutrition
- the power of the whole food, plant-based plate to optimize the health of the interconnected food ecosystem
- the exponential impact of physicians and healthcare providers to transform individuals, families, and communities by prescribing food as medicine
- the role of each local healthcare organization and provider to become the true resource for optimal health in their community
- the potential of regenerative organic agriculture to restore soil and human health, thereby preserving our world’s precious natural resources
- stewardship of resources to optimize the health of the whole
- community, unity, and collaboration
- honoring the inherent value of the individual
- the power of hope and inspiration to help individuals transform their lives